Submersible motors have been used in municipal water systems for years. There are plenty of advantages associated with these motors—they are immune to many of the environmental factors that commonly affect hollow shaft motors, and they do not require the drive shaft and bearing systems seen in conventional line shaft turbines. That being said, submersible motors are still susceptible to different types of problems. These motors rely on water as an internal lubricator. While the motors are extremely reliable when used within their design limitations, there are plenty of situations in which they are used in applications that accidentally exceed... View Article
February 12, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Four Common Water Pump Questions
- Watering Tips for a Lush Lawn
- Examples of the Most Common Plumbing Mistakes: Info from a Pump Repair Service in Hillsborough County, FL
- What is a Submersible Pump? Info About Water Systems in Hillsborough County, FL
- How Much Room Is Required to Drill for Well Installation in Hillsborough County, FL?