Submersible motors have been used in municipal water systems for years. There are plenty of advantages associated with these motors—they are immune to many of the environmental factors that commonly affect hollow shaft motors, and they do not require the drive shaft and bearing systems seen in conventional line shaft turbines. That being said, submersible motors are still susceptible to different types of problems. These motors rely on water as an internal lubricator. While the motors are extremely reliable when used within their design limitations, there are plenty of situations in which they are used in applications that accidentally exceed... View Article
February 12, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- How to Prevent Your Well from Running Dry
- How to Plan for Well Installation in Hillsborough County, FL
- Where Can I Get Parts for Well Pump Repair in Hillsborough County, FL?
- Do I Need Well Repair in Hillsborough County, FL If I Get an “Unsafe” Water Sample?
- How to Tell if Your Well Pump Pressure Switch Is Bad